Manningham Housing Association Teams Up with Pennington Choices for Comprehensive Stock Survey

Manningham Housing Association is pleased to announce a partnership with Pennington Choices to conduct a thorough stock survey on 808 properties, representing 60% of its housing portfolio. The remaining 40% underwent a similar assessment in 2021. Residents of the selected properties will be contacted directly by Manningham Housing Association and Pennington Choices if their home is included in the survey.

The stock survey is scheduled to take place from February to August this year, with each inspection expected to last between 30 to 60 minutes. Residents are kindly requested to provide the contractors with access to the entire property to ensure a comprehensive evaluation.

The primary objective of this survey is to gather up-to-date and accurate information about Manningham Housing Association’s properties. This initiative plays a crucial role in aiding the organisation’s strategic planning, particularly in the context of the component replacement programme. By staying informed about the condition of its properties, Manningham Housing Association can proactively address maintenance needs, enhance living conditions, and plan for the future.

Manningham Housing Association emphasises the importance of these surveys as a good practice within the industry. Regular assessments contribute to the overall well-being of the properties and, by extension, the satisfaction of their residents. The organisation remains committed to ensuring that its housing stock meets the highest standards of safety, comfort, and functionality.

Residents can expect clear communication from the Manningham Housing Association regarding the scheduling and details of the stock survey; and it encourages all residents to participate in this initiative, as their cooperation is instrumental in maintaining and improving the overall quality of housing within the community.

For more information or inquiries, please contact

About Pennington Choices:
Pennington Choices is a leading provider of property surveying and assessment services. With a commitment to accuracy and reliability, Pennington Choices collaborates with organisations like Manningham Housing Association to ensure their properties meet the highest quality and safety standards.